This accessibility statement applies to https://.transcampus.eu.This website is run by Technische Universität Dresden.
Technische Universität Dresden is committed to making its websites and mobile applications accessible, in accordance with “Website Accessibility Act” BfWebG (Barrierefreie-Websites-Gesetz) and the “Accessible IT Ordinance” BITV 2.0 (Barrierefreie-Informationstechnik-Verordnung), implementing EU Directive 2016/2102.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on November 26, 2021 and last reviewed on December 1, 2021. The basis for issuing this accessibility statement is a self-assessment carried out by Technische Universität Dresden.
Due to the following non-compliances and/or exemptions, this website is partially compliant with the requirements of the BfWebG in conjunction with BITV 2.0.
- Alternatives for images and graphic elements are not fully available.
- The position of the keyboard focus is not clearly visible in every case.
- Contrasts between foreground and background partly do not correspond to the specifications.
Feedback and contact information
If you notice any shortcomings concerning accessible design, please contact us:
- using the contact form on this website under the following link: https://transcampus.eu/contact/
- using the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- using the following telephone number: +49 351 463-32730
If we do not process your feedback satisfactorily from your point of view, you can contact the Enforcement Body of Saxony:
Office of the Commissioner of the Saxon State Government for the Affairs of Persons with Disabilities
Albertstraße 10, 01097 Dresden